Video shows cheetahs circling and lunging at family at safari park
Published : 12 May 2018, 15:17
It should go without saying that those who venture on a car safari to view potentially dangerous animals should not leave their vehicles.
Still, there will always be those who defy reasoning, like this decidedly bold group of tourists seen dodging a few aggressive cheetahs while walking through a Netherlands safari park.
Despite the title on this video, via YouTube channel FPE Humor, this is no "brutal" cheetah attack. Everyone in the clip appears to be fine. Still, it's pretty unnerving to watch:
A longer video on FPE Humor's channel says the clip was shot at Beekse Bergen park near Tilburg in the Netherlands.
The park's regulations for its car safari offerings specifies that participants "are not permitted to leave their vehicles" during the tour, and that "[w]indows and doors must be closed during the entire journey."
The visitors seen in the video above appear to have abided by neither rule and, naturally, things went awry.
Consider this a gentle reminder that there are smarter ways to behave around huge, unpredictable animals.
- Most viewed
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- German journalist says Turkey court lifts travel ban
- PM receives two UNICEF awards for campaign against early marriage
- Multi-storey buildings to replace city slums: Prime Minister
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’