US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
Published : 13 Mar 2018, 14:37
A US-Bangla flight has reached Nepal with the families of the Bangladeshi crash victims from Dhaka.
Officials of the US-Bangla Airlines said that the flight reached Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu around 10:35am (local time) one and half an hour after it departed Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka this morning.
The family members were taken to the hospitals to visit the Bangladeshi victims, the sources said.
The flight is carrying 46 passengers – all relatives of those Bangladeshis killed and rescued following the crash of a US-Bangla Airlines flight at Nepal yesterday.
Among those confirmed dead are at least 26 Bangladeshis and 21 Nepalese students who were studying medical studies in Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Spring cleaning for your home – literally!
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- 17 March Deaths
- 17 March Births
- At least 50 dead in US Bangla aircraft crash in TIA
- Schoolgirl ‘raped by 2 teenagers’ in Sylhet
- FBHRO starts its journey
- US-Bangla Airlines aircraft crashes in Kathmandu
- US-Bangla aircraft’s passenger list
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims