US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
Published : 13 Mar 2018, 14:37
A US-Bangla flight has reached Nepal with the families of the Bangladeshi crash victims from Dhaka.
Officials of the US-Bangla Airlines said that the flight reached Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu around 10:35am (local time) one and half an hour after it departed Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka this morning.
The family members were taken to the hospitals to visit the Bangladeshi victims, the sources said.
The flight is carrying 46 passengers – all relatives of those Bangladeshis killed and rescued following the crash of a US-Bangla Airlines flight at Nepal yesterday.
Among those confirmed dead are at least 26 Bangladeshis and 21 Nepalese students who were studying medical studies in Bangladesh.
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors