5-day ‘Basanta Mela’ kicks off on Sunday
Published : 10 Feb 2018, 16:57
A five-day Basanta Mela and handicraft exhibition will kick off in city’s Matijheel commercial area on Sunday.
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC)’s Design Centre will arrange the fair at BSCIC Bhaban in Motijheel.
The opening ceremony will be held at Joynal Abedin Exhibition Hall at BSCIC Design Centre around 11:30am, said a press release.
Handicrafts items will be displayed in 60 stalls at the fair. Besides, people who received training from the BSCIC Design Centre will get the chance to showcase their products at the fair.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Law coming to ensure death sentence for patrons of drug traders: PM