5-day ‘Basanta Mela’ kicks off on Sunday
Published : 10 Feb 2018, 16:57
A five-day Basanta Mela and handicraft exhibition will kick off in city’s Matijheel commercial area on Sunday.
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC)’s Design Centre will arrange the fair at BSCIC Bhaban in Motijheel.
The opening ceremony will be held at Joynal Abedin Exhibition Hall at BSCIC Design Centre around 11:30am, said a press release.
Handicrafts items will be displayed in 60 stalls at the fair. Besides, people who received training from the BSCIC Design Centre will get the chance to showcase their products at the fair.
- Most viewed
- Girl gang raped in Narayanganj
- Work for people, Prime Minister to officials
- HC orders Cumilla court to dispose of Khaleda’s bail plea by July 26
- Shooter dead after killing one woman and injuring 13 others in Canada
- 9 people shot in Canada, shooter dead: police
- 23 July Events
- 23 July Births
- 23 July Deaths
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- Quota movement is discreet campaign against FFs children
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters