3-day Lalon memorial festival will kick off today
Published : 01 Mar 2018, 16:38
The three-day Lalon Smaran Utshab (Lalon Memorial Festival) will begin at the shrine of Lalon Shah at Chheuria in Kushtia today.
Introduced by Lalon himself, the festival is held every year to celebrate Dol Purnima.
Lalon Academy, a locally elected body to look after the bard’s shrine, is organising the festival with the assistance of the Ministry of Cultural Affairs.
The organisers have completed all arrangements to ensure an enjoyable festival.
- Most viewed
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- 2 hijras among 3 hurt in Savar gun attack
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India