Kushum turns singer for steamy single
Published : 05 Aug 2017, 17:46
Popular actress Kushum Shikder showcased her new talent - singing - in a pop single released on Youtube.
The actress is seen in a steamy avatar in the music video called, ‘Nesha’.
However, the actress-turned-singer received mixed reactions from her fans and followers for acting in a 'very intimate scene' in the music video.
Bongobd, a Youtube channel, released the music video on Wednesday on its channel.
The video is receiving negative reaction from the viewers, reacted many saying Kushum was not expected in such an intimate scene.
One of the followers, Zahidur Rahman, commented- "Completely useless! It doesn't belong to Bangalee culture. It can be said a half Hollywood remake."
On the other hand, Johny Safa, another fan of Kushum, congratulated her and appreciated the music video in his comment, adds the UNB.
Kushum penned the single and sang while Hridoy Khan composed and tuned it.
Khaled Hossain Shujon worked as a co-model under the direction of Shubhro Khan and Sraboni.
Kushum Sikder made her debut through film 'Gohine Shobdo' in 2010. But, she started her career in the industry in 2002.
- Most viewed
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- 26 September Events
- 26 September Deaths
- Bangladesh has potential to achieve more: Bernicat
- Doob is getting much-deserved acknowledgment: Irrfan Khan
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- Female RMG worker loses leg in Savar road crash
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- PM to receive 2 awards for her leadership over Rohingya issue