Arijit Singh’s song for Bangladeshi film Dhaka Attack released
Published : 18 Sep 2017, 18:27
Indian singing sensation Arijit Singh gave his voice to a Bangladeshi film, Dhaka Attack, for the first time. Arijit, who has a huge fan following in Bangladesh, did a show in Dhaka in 2014.
The film Dhaka Attack is presented by the Dhaka Police and stars popular Bangla film stars Arifin Shuvoo and Mahiya Mahi. Arindam, who composed two songs for the film, is all praise for the artistes who made the project possible.
The love song is titled Tup Tap, the video for which was released on Sunday, and has attracted around 266, 996 views already.
Written by Indian lyricist Anindya Chatterjee, the song is sung by Arijit Singh, and Somlata.
‘Anindyada wrote a romantic song, which is sung by Arijit,’ said Arindam.
Anindya, who made his Bangladesh debut as a lyricist, said, ‘When Arindam asked me to write a romantic song, I had no clue about the project. Much later did I come to know that it’s for a film. I’m happy to have pitched in. Also, Arijit is one of my favourite singers and I’m really happy to have written for him,’ he said.
- Most viewed
- Simple ways to protect lips during summer
- PM left Dhaka for Australia to join the Global Summit of Women
- Six-year-old girl raped in Bogura
- Supporting women to get priority in intellectual property law: Amu
- Sheikh Hasina leaves for Australia today on three-day visit
- Address human rights concerns, urge Asean MPs in open letter
- Mother, daughter killed in Moulvibazar fire
- 26 April Deaths
- 26 April Births
- PM returns home from London
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge