Arijit Singh’s song for Bangladeshi film Dhaka Attack released
Published : 18 Sep 2017, 18:27
Indian singing sensation Arijit Singh gave his voice to a Bangladeshi film, Dhaka Attack, for the first time. Arijit, who has a huge fan following in Bangladesh, did a show in Dhaka in 2014.
The film Dhaka Attack is presented by the Dhaka Police and stars popular Bangla film stars Arifin Shuvoo and Mahiya Mahi. Arindam, who composed two songs for the film, is all praise for the artistes who made the project possible.
The love song is titled Tup Tap, the video for which was released on Sunday, and has attracted around 266, 996 views already.
Written by Indian lyricist Anindya Chatterjee, the song is sung by Arijit Singh, and Somlata.
‘Anindyada wrote a romantic song, which is sung by Arijit,’ said Arindam.
Anindya, who made his Bangladesh debut as a lyricist, said, ‘When Arindam asked me to write a romantic song, I had no clue about the project. Much later did I come to know that it’s for a film. I’m happy to have pitched in. Also, Arijit is one of my favourite singers and I’m really happy to have written for him,’ he said.
- Most viewed
- Maintain your cosmetic jewellery in easy steps
- Honey is your best friend in winters
- Britain' s May seeks to broaden Brexit talks amid deadlock
- Canadian minister calls on Speaker Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudury
- Use apricot oil on nails, exfoliate hands weekly in winter
- Man to die for killing wife in Gazipur
- Canada stands by Bangladesh on Rohingya issue
- I'm trying to run country with honesty: PM
- PM rules out major foodgrain shortfall in the country
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Man to die for killing wife in Chittagong
- Germany, Sweden, EU extend strong support to Bangladesh for Rohingyas
- Sonia slams govt's arrogance
- Skincare myths demystified
- Group calls for Indonesian forces to stop virginity tests