Arijit Singh’s song for Bangladeshi film Dhaka Attack released
Published : 18 Sep 2017, 18:27
Indian singing sensation Arijit Singh gave his voice to a Bangladeshi film, Dhaka Attack, for the first time. Arijit, who has a huge fan following in Bangladesh, did a show in Dhaka in 2014.
The film Dhaka Attack is presented by the Dhaka Police and stars popular Bangla film stars Arifin Shuvoo and Mahiya Mahi. Arindam, who composed two songs for the film, is all praise for the artistes who made the project possible.
The love song is titled Tup Tap, the video for which was released on Sunday, and has attracted around 266, 996 views already.
Written by Indian lyricist Anindya Chatterjee, the song is sung by Arijit Singh, and Somlata.
‘Anindyada wrote a romantic song, which is sung by Arijit,’ said Arindam.
Anindya, who made his Bangladesh debut as a lyricist, said, ‘When Arindam asked me to write a romantic song, I had no clue about the project. Much later did I come to know that it’s for a film. I’m happy to have pitched in. Also, Arijit is one of my favourite singers and I’m really happy to have written for him,’ he said.
- Most viewed
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Trump blasts Oprah
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs