Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
Published : 12 Jan 2018, 13:04
Actress Angelina Jolie is reportedly dating Cambodian lyricist and filmmaker PraCh Ly, nearly a year and a half after announcing her separation from her husband of two years, actor Brad Pitt.
“They’re a perfect match. Their connection is becoming stronger by the day.
It’s just what Angie needs. Angie hasn’t let anyone new into her life in a long time, but when she falls, she falls hard,” okmagazine.com quoted a source as saying. The couple was introduced to each other by their mutual friend Loung Ung, when the “Maleficent” star was in Cambodia to film “First They Killed My Father: A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers”, based on Loung’s novel.
Ly has also been reportedly spending time with Jolie’s children at her Los Feliz estate, apart from touring temples and markets in the Cambodia Town section of Long Beach.
- Most viewed
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- No need to react to marriage rumours
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Omarosa’s White House recordings fuel Trump woes
- 14 August Events
- 14 August Births
- Did you know Salman was the first choice to play Aishwarya’s brother in Josh?
- 9 August Events
- PM visits hospital to see Sechchasebak League leader and four injured students
- Love for ex boyfriend!
- Bangladeshi students encouraged to consider education in Australia
- My mother had capacity to take any decision: Prime Minister
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- 8 August Events
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women