Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
Published : 12 Jan 2018, 13:04
Actress Angelina Jolie is reportedly dating Cambodian lyricist and filmmaker PraCh Ly, nearly a year and a half after announcing her separation from her husband of two years, actor Brad Pitt.
“They’re a perfect match. Their connection is becoming stronger by the day.
It’s just what Angie needs. Angie hasn’t let anyone new into her life in a long time, but when she falls, she falls hard,” okmagazine.com quoted a source as saying. The couple was introduced to each other by their mutual friend Loung Ung, when the “Maleficent” star was in Cambodia to film “First They Killed My Father: A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers”, based on Loung’s novel.
Ly has also been reportedly spending time with Jolie’s children at her Los Feliz estate, apart from touring temples and markets in the Cambodia Town section of Long Beach.
- Most viewed
- Hillary Clinton out of politics, star of GOP midterm plan
- ‘A Quiet Place’ rules US box office
- US envoy: Trump leads on N. Korea as G7 ministers meet
- PM returns home from London
- 23 April Events
- 23 April Deaths
- 23 April Births
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira