Actress Tazin Ahmed passes away due to heart attack
Published : 22 May 2018, 17:43
Small screen star actress Tazin Ahmed died of cardiac arrests on Tuesday.
The multi-tasking celebrity breathed her last at 4:30pm at Regent Hospital Limited in the capital's Uttara, confirmed actor Ahsan Habib Nasim.
Earlier around 10:00 am in the day, she was admitted to the hospital after she complained of chest pain. She had been suffering from asthma for long.
The versatile actress put her foot-mark in various fields including theatre, small screen, journalism and TV anchoring.
- Most viewed
- Priyanka shares her bengali bride look
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- 26 September Events
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- PM to receive 2 awards for her leadership over Rohingya issue