How 20 Familiar Products Looked When They First Appeared
Published : 09 Nov 2017, 14:35
Today you can hardly find someone who hasn’t seen an Apple or Samsung device. However, these brands had totally different looks when they first appeared.
We are invites you to make a quick jump into the past and see how 20 world-famous companies started their work.
Extra- The oldest condom (370 years old)
This reusable contraceptive item is made from sheepskin and was used in Sweden in the 1600s. Instructions for it have even been preserved, in which it’s recommended that it be cleaned using warm milk in order to help the user avoid catching a venereal disease.
- Most viewed
- Traditional Ramadan Drinks with a Twist?
- Bangladesh-India to continue trend of cooperation in future: PM
- PM Hasina, Indian PM Modi inaugurate ‘Bangladesh Bhaban’ at Shantiniketan
- Only 1/5 of displaced Rohingyas’ needs funded: UNFPA
- Hasina, Modi to inaugurate Bangladesh Bhaban today
- PM Hasina in Santiniketan on a two-day visit to Kolkata
- PM Hasina talks to ailing Mahmoud Abbas over phone
- Priyanka asks world to learn from Bangladesh
- PM Sheikh Hasina left Dhaka for Kolkata
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- 10 killed in Texas school shooting
- More than 100 killed in Cuba Plane crash (Video)
- Lack of awareness, support pushes up suicide incidents in BD: Expert
- Siam plays Salman Shah for ‘Poramon 2’
- Two teenage ethnic girls found dead
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be