Archer Hera Moni wins gold in ISSF Championship
Published : 30 Jan 2017, 16:18
A Bangladeshi archer won gold medal in the women’s singles defeating Ramozamova of Azerbaijan in the final of the first ISSF International Solidarity Archery Championship at Maulana Bhashani National Stadium here on Monday.
The ISSF Hera Moni was crowned the tile in recurve division, reports UNB.
Bangladesh men’s team also earned two gold medals in team events in compound and recurve divisions.
In compound division, Bangladesh men’s team with Abul Kashem Mamun, Milan Mollah and Nazmul Huda won the gold medal beating Malaysian opponents in the final.
Bangladesh men’s team consisting of Roman Sana, Sanwar Hossain and Tamimul Islam won the team event gold medal in the recurve division outplaying Bhutan.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Priyanka visits Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh
- 5 killed in Bandarban landslide
- PM draws picture on 'Muktijoddhya'
- 34 new experiments to launch on NASA cargo ship
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief