Archer Hera Moni wins gold in ISSF Championship
Published : 30 Jan 2017, 16:18
A Bangladeshi archer won gold medal in the women’s singles defeating Ramozamova of Azerbaijan in the final of the first ISSF International Solidarity Archery Championship at Maulana Bhashani National Stadium here on Monday.
The ISSF Hera Moni was crowned the tile in recurve division, reports UNB.
Bangladesh men’s team also earned two gold medals in team events in compound and recurve divisions.
In compound division, Bangladesh men’s team with Abul Kashem Mamun, Milan Mollah and Nazmul Huda won the gold medal beating Malaysian opponents in the final.
Bangladesh men’s team consisting of Roman Sana, Sanwar Hossain and Tamimul Islam won the team event gold medal in the recurve division outplaying Bhutan.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry