Archer Hera Moni wins gold in ISSF Championship
Published : 30 Jan 2017, 16:18
A Bangladeshi archer won gold medal in the women’s singles defeating Ramozamova of Azerbaijan in the final of the first ISSF International Solidarity Archery Championship at Maulana Bhashani National Stadium here on Monday.
The ISSF Hera Moni was crowned the tile in recurve division, reports UNB.
Bangladesh men’s team also earned two gold medals in team events in compound and recurve divisions.
In compound division, Bangladesh men’s team with Abul Kashem Mamun, Milan Mollah and Nazmul Huda won the gold medal beating Malaysian opponents in the final.
Bangladesh men’s team consisting of Roman Sana, Sanwar Hossain and Tamimul Islam won the team event gold medal in the recurve division outplaying Bhutan.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones