Archer Hera Moni wins gold in ISSF Championship
Published : 30 Jan 2017, 16:18
A Bangladeshi archer won gold medal in the women’s singles defeating Ramozamova of Azerbaijan in the final of the first ISSF International Solidarity Archery Championship at Maulana Bhashani National Stadium here on Monday.
The ISSF Hera Moni was crowned the tile in recurve division, reports UNB.
Bangladesh men’s team also earned two gold medals in team events in compound and recurve divisions.
In compound division, Bangladesh men’s team with Abul Kashem Mamun, Milan Mollah and Nazmul Huda won the gold medal beating Malaysian opponents in the final.
Bangladesh men’s team consisting of Roman Sana, Sanwar Hossain and Tamimul Islam won the team event gold medal in the recurve division outplaying Bhutan.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Schoolgirl injured in stalker attack
- Woman with 60kg leg at Dhaka medical
- Housewife beaten dead, husband held
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- 2 schoolgirls 'gang-raped'
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom