Bangladesh girls beat India
Published : 21 Dec 2017, 14:12
Bangladesh girls defeated India 3-0 in the last group match of SAFF Under 15 football tournament on Thursday.
Anuching Marma, Shamsun Nahar and Monica Chakma scored one apiece at the Birshreshtha Sipahi Mostafa Kamal Stadium to hand the hosts the victory, their third win as many games.
It was a dress rehearsal of the final, which the teams will play on Sunday.
The win meant the hosts won all.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Vegetable egg ‘bhurji’
- More pregnant women are having heart attacks
- Be a host to provide Non-Alcoholic summer drinks
- Girl gang raped in Narayanganj
- Work for people, Prime Minister to officials
- HC orders Cumilla court to dispose of Khaleda’s bail plea by July 26
- Shooter dead after killing one woman and injuring 13 others in Canada
- 9 people shot in Canada, shooter dead: police
- 23 July Events
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- Quota movement is discreet campaign against FFs children
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters