Bangladesh girls beat India
Published : 21 Dec 2017, 14:12
Bangladesh girls defeated India 3-0 in the last group match of SAFF Under 15 football tournament on Thursday.
Anuching Marma, Shamsun Nahar and Monica Chakma scored one apiece at the Birshreshtha Sipahi Mostafa Kamal Stadium to hand the hosts the victory, their third win as many games.
It was a dress rehearsal of the final, which the teams will play on Sunday.
The win meant the hosts won all.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Live longer: 8 tips to slow down ageing with antioxidant-rich food
- Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif is all set for Bollywood
- Alia Bhatt steals shoes at her friend's wedding function
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan