Bangladesh girls beat India
Published : 21 Dec 2017, 14:12
Bangladesh girls defeated India 3-0 in the last group match of SAFF Under 15 football tournament on Thursday.
Anuching Marma, Shamsun Nahar and Monica Chakma scored one apiece at the Birshreshtha Sipahi Mostafa Kamal Stadium to hand the hosts the victory, their third win as many games.
It was a dress rehearsal of the final, which the teams will play on Sunday.
The win meant the hosts won all.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Six-year-old girl raped in Bogura
- Supporting women to get priority in intellectual property law: Amu
- Sheikh Hasina leaves for Australia today on three-day visit
- Address human rights concerns, urge Asean MPs in open letter
- Mother, daughter killed in Moulvibazar fire
- 26 April Deaths
- 26 April Births
- 26 April Events
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- PM returns home from London
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge