The Fujifilm GFX 50R specifications
Published : 27 Mar 2019, 18:16
The Fujifilm GFX 50R is a 50 megapixel rangefinder-styled medium format mirrorless camera.
It shares most of its components with the existing GFX 50S, including both its sensor and processor, but re-arranges them into a slightly smaller and less expensive package. And though the GFX 50R provides essentially the same image quality as its elder sibling, the handling and controls make for a very different shooting experience.
- 51.4MP medium format CMOS sensor (43.8 × 32.9mm) with Bayer filter array
- 3.69M-dot OLED EVF
- 3.2" 2.36M-dot touch LCD tilts up/down
- AF-point-selection joystick
- 1/125 sec flash sync speed
- 3 fps continuous shooting
- 1080/30p video capture
- In-camera Raw processing
- Dual SD card slots (UHS-II)
- USB C socket
- Wi-Fi with Bluetooth
Alongside the announcement, Fujifilm also added a 40mm-equivalent 'pancake'-style 50mm F3.5 lens to its lineup. This lens hasn't arrived as of this writing, unfortunately, but should pair well with the (comparatively) compact 50R body.
- Most viewed