5-day ‘Basanta Mela’ kicks off on Sunday
Published : 10 Feb 2018, 16:57
A five-day Basanta Mela and handicraft exhibition will kick off in city’s Matijheel commercial area on Sunday.
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC)’s Design Centre will arrange the fair at BSCIC Bhaban in Motijheel.
The opening ceremony will be held at Joynal Abedin Exhibition Hall at BSCIC Design Centre around 11:30am, said a press release.
Handicrafts items will be displayed in 60 stalls at the fair. Besides, people who received training from the BSCIC Design Centre will get the chance to showcase their products at the fair.
- Most viewed
- Katrina most popular actress outside India
- Zeenat Aman files rape case against a businessman
- High meat intake may up liver disease risk
- World Meteorological Day observed
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- EU recalls Moscow envoy after blaming Russia over spy attack
- Pakistani woman lawmaker becomes opposition leader in Senate
- Playboy model apologises to Melania, says Trump tried to pay her after sex
- PM enjoys cultural show at Bangabandhu Stadium
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- 17 March Deaths
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday
- Spring cleaning for your home – literally!