18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
Published : 14 Nov 2017, 16:37
A one-and-half-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her caretaker in Shahpur Jat village area at South Delhi in India on Monday.
The condition of the girl is stated to be critical and currently, she is recuperating at a city hospital.
The police said that the accused was hired to be the caretaker of the girl.
The victim’s father had hired him from an established placement agency. On Monday afternoon when the mother of the child returned home she saw her daughter bleeding from her private parts. Following which, she informed her husband and even questioned the accused after which she shut him in a room and informed the police.
The girl was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where she is undergoing treatment. The Accused was arrested from their house.
A case of rape has been registered at Hauz Khas police station.
Source: the daily news
- Most viewed
- 21 May Events
- 21 May Births
- 21 May Deaths
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- President, PM for ensuring accuracy in weights, measures
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- Ramadan Recipes: How to Easily Make Basbousa
- Clooneys, Beckhams arrive for royal wedding
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service
- Eat yogurt ‘appetizer’ to cut down chronic inflammation risk
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya