'Digital Bangladesh is not a dream, it's reality'
Published : 02 Mar 2017, 23:25
Aiming to share information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals and empowering them to make better decisions; Elsevier and A2i has jointly arranged a workshop called “Elsevier (ScienceDirect) Digital Resource Awareness & Author Workshop in association with A2i". This joint initiative also aims to deliver better care, and sometimes make groundbreaking discoveries that advance the boundaries of knowledge and human progress.
The two day long event has started on 2nd March, Thursday, and will be continued till 3rd March, at the Krishibid Institution Bangladesh (KIB). Anyone can join the event either on 2nd or 3rd of March as per convenience. The event will commence at 10.30 am on both the days.
Director General (admin) of Prime Minister's Office and Project Manager of A2i, Kabir Bin Anwar, was present on the 1st day's program, as a chief guest.
In chief guest's speech, Kabir Bin Anwar said, "Digital Bangladesh is not a dream anymore, it's reality now. People of Bangladesh has started to receive digital services".
Addressing the students and teachers, he said, "You will take this country to far ahead. For this, the present generation students should emphasize on information technology studies".
D. Sangeeta Mehta, Regional Director, Elsevier Research Solution Sales (book), South Asia, also said about how to publish good books and journals.
The Senior Solutions Sales Manager of Elsevier, Arnab Kumar De was in charge of overall maintenance of the program and keeping contact with PMO.
- Most viewed
- Peya pairs up with Soham
- PM urges judges, lawyers to be more humanitarian to litigants
- Woman shot by police in London anti-terror raid
- 28 April Deaths
- 28 April Births
- 28 April Events
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- 'Kidnapped' Sumaiya rescued
- World Bank, Amundi launch $2 bn green bond fund
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Shomi Kaiser to run for FBCCI director
- 26 April Deaths
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- New Gene-Based Blood Tests Can Detect Skin Cancers
- Sonam Kapoor gets trolled once again
- US supercarrier to arrive in Sea of Japan in days: Pence
- Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic